Cosas locas: Peñarol vs Nacional, Clausura 2000



The Peñarol vs Nacional derby is the most important game in Uruguay and one of the fiercest rivalries in World football. On 26 November 2000 the two sides met in the Clausura championship, Nacional needed to win the game to damage Peñarol,s chances of becoming champions, Nacional took the lead but after Peñarol equalised the game degenerated into a brawl.

The game eventually finished 1-1, and Peñarol won the championship.

The two teams have a history of fighting, the 1990 derby game also degenerated into a brawl.

For more crazy South American football check out the rest of the Cosas locas series.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Everybody, My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 50Invest with 0$ and get a returns of 5,000$ within seven business working days.
      Why wasting your precious time online looking for a loan? When there is an opportunity for you to invest with 500$ and get a returns of 5,000$ within seven business working days. Contact us now for more information if interested on how you can earn big with just little amount. This is all about investing into  Crude Oil and Gas Business.

      Email: totalinvestmentcompany@gmmail.co

      Delete